Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just a day at the beach

It's certainly hard for me to believe that we moved to NZ 3 months ago ... in the coming days i'll be blogging like never before (no giggles please Mitsy if you read this) ... there's so much I have yet to share with you, our summer road trip through Europe, secret presents from my gorgeous EST pals, secret santa, meet ups with wonderful europe etsy sellers ... and no doubt more! But today, well, today I want to share with you a couple of pic's from our beach trip yesterday. I took the kids to Okains Bay outside of Christchurch (the city we live in).


We frolicked around in the breaker waves .. the kids absolutely loved it!

12 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

When I saw your post in my reader, I nearly fainted! ;) YAY for blogging-away-Kerrin! I'll be looking forward to your posts, sweet!
I'm so happy to see your beautiful kiddies on the beach! It reminds me of us jumping the waves in Portugal and get our pants all soaking wet! ;)
Fun times for sure! HUGS! :)

Lee Wolfe Pottery OneClayBead said...

What gorgeous little faces, and the beach looks like heaven. I'm so happy that you will blog more- what an exciting time in your life!

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

...i repeat-i....am...sooooooooo...
jealous!!!!!! what a beautiful day full of family fun! hugs, karon

Monica said...

How wonderful! They are the cutest little dears :)

RitaJC said...

You lucky ones!
Thank you so much for sharing!

kraplap said...

so good to see them so happy !

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Kerrin, your kids look so happy, and by the looks on their faces you must be too! So happy to see your blog up and running!

Mollie Ann said...

What a happy day! And just look at those ear-to-ear smiles on their gorgeous little faces!!! I'm thrilled that you're blogging again and can't wait for more ... :D
xoxo Mollie

annalela said...

i love your work...
great treasury

Myrte said...

Hi there!
This looks so wonderful! Glad you're doing great back in NZ!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful wonderful beach-- your kids look as happy as -- kids! ( i was going to finish the expression-- as happy as clams-- but that seemed a bit too punny)

so glad to find you back in action on your blog and in your shops again kerrin-- always fun to see what you
re up to!

XOXO!
kath

l'actrice said...

You won't miss Portugal with this wonderful beach so close to where you live:-)