Monday, September 21, 2009

A very special purchase ...

It's been a long time since my last post (too long to remember actually), well, summer passed and the kids are back at school and finally I shall be able to catch up on some much needed blogging. In the coming days I also want to share with you more posts of special events from the summer, like: meeting the EST girls, our summer holiday through europe, my etsyversary and also my current packing up of the house and moving back to NZ (which btw is 5 weeks tomorrow .. and counting) ..
But first, a beautiful package arrived in the mail today. I first came across TanyaMac in the Europeanstreetteam on etsy around about a year ago. Recently I spied some gorgeous new listings in her shop that really made me JUMP! So, I convo'd her and asked her if she could do a little custom order for me .. and here's what she made. I shall be taking these treasures with me back to New Zealand to adorn our new home there. A set for 'autumn' and a set for 'summer' but I think they are so beautiful they'll be adorning my home throughout the entire year. What do you reckon?











21 comments:

Monica said...

They're gorgeous! What a beautiful adornment to any home.

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

They are indeed so beautiful--what a wonderful way to change the space you live in...it's charming, ecological, and creative--full of lovely color! Great post, Kerrin!

Paperfection said...

These are truly gorgeous!

TanyaMac said...

Oh Kerrin! Thank you for taking those gorgeous pictures! Its lovely to know that a little bit of me is in Portugal today! Love n' big ones! T xoxo ;)*

LeelaBijou said...

Oh, how gorgeous!
Kerrin, it´s so nice to see you blogging again... I want to read everything about you European adventures!

Big kisses dear!

ingermaaike said...

What gorgeousness!

Michele said...

They are absolutely stunning!
Off to check here Shop:)

ayawedding said...

wow amazing works:)

ira said...

Fun purchased Kerrin!:)

StaroftheEast said...

They are fabulous and are looking great with your items too!

karuski said...

I love them, so beautiful!

Thanks for your support in my difficult situation just recently. Can't express well enough how much your kind words helped me. Thank you!

I wish everything goes smoothly with packing and moving etc. It's lots of work. Take care:)

X by Leina Neima said...

They really are beautiful, hopefully you can send some pictures of your new house here, too...

Unknown said...

so simple, yet beautiful, like all really stylish things for the home are.

twolefthands said...

Wow, so gorgeous! I love the simplicity and the colors!

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

oh! yes, i'm with 'gorgeous' too! they will look fabulous in your new home! can't wait to read about your summer and wish you all the best in your move...xo

Unknown said...

i love the two versions of these paper pieces -- and what a beautiful alternative to flowers-- festive and lively-- and best of all --easy to take with you for the move!!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

They are absolutely gorgeous, Kerrin! And OMG, you blogged! :)

l'actrice said...

Hi Kerrin,

I love the summer and fall set. Still can't get used to the fact that you are leaving for NZ so soon. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it very much. Having family around is a good thing:-)

Kisses, Iris

Nessje said...

Oh you have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDD
xxx

Ravenhill said...

Wow, how very stunning these are!!! I love both of the styles. What a great idea! :D

pankajsharmaphotography said...

Nice Blog Friend.
I liked the contents.Please visit my blog. This is www.pankajsharmaphotography.blogspot.com

--Dr. Pankaj Sharma, Bareilly, (INDIA).
E-mail : pankajbpcl@rediffmail.com